We have yet to see the new People Magazine with the Dugger Family on the front. We love the Dugger's, but I doubt I will purchase the magazine- I can't stand it!
Most Tuesday evenings, my children and I tune into TLC to watch one of the few decent shows left on TV. Mind you, my twelve year old has to mute almost all commercials as we watch.
Regardless, we always come away touched and amazed from this beautiful family.
I always think of Blessed Mother Theresa of Calcutta when people out there could be quick to judge the larger family.
Her life-affirming response to the too many kids question she gave us years ago:
“How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers.”
See the link below- I love the it.
http://lifenews.com/state4793.html
Most Tuesday evenings, my children and I tune into TLC to watch one of the few decent shows left on TV. Mind you, my twelve year old has to mute almost all commercials as we watch.
Regardless, we always come away touched and amazed from this beautiful family.
I always think of Blessed Mother Theresa of Calcutta when people out there could be quick to judge the larger family.
Her life-affirming response to the too many kids question she gave us years ago:
“How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers.”
See the link below- I love the it.
http://lifenews.com/state4793.html
No comments:
Post a Comment