What respect, veneration, and affection we should feel for every single soul when we realize that God loves it as His very own. ~St. Josemaria Escriva
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Emma Grace and Sadie
Emma Grace came home four months ago and has been very distant to Sadie wanting nothing to do with her. Sadie has very sweetly stayed completely clear of Emma Grace. As you can see below, Emma Grace is warming up to her and getting more comfortable around her. Sadie is so gentle and just waits for Emma Grace. I am not a dog lover at all, but in a weak moment I gave in and we have Sadie. She is the most wonderful dog and God knew exactly what I would need in a pet- Sadie is the best.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adorable! We have a dog, too. Not sure what to expect, but we'll see ;)
ReplyDeleteAny way you can enable name/url commenting?