Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Matthew and Michael

Where does the time go? John and I cannot believe we have two upcoming HS freshman. It's amazing and wonderful. We have been so blessed and the twins (along with their siblings) are remarkable. It's a privilege and an honor to our Lord to be their parents and we will continue to do the best we can raising strong faith-filled young men. I'm sure with lots of grace from God and lots of prayer over the next few years!
Happy Birthday boys- we are so proud and we love you so much!

We went to GA for a birthday lunch at one of their favorites restaurants with our family. Their Grandaddy had the staff sing a "birthday song." They were so embarassed and we had a huge laugh.

Here they are below with the culprit of their embarassing moment- Grandaddy.





We bought the boys new phones which was not in the plan. They have been saving up and we were going to let them buy the phones. I talked John into it after Matthew broke his arm. I will let you know when I regret this decision. LOL. They were so surprised. Now they can save for the National Catholic Youth Conference in November!
















































1 comment:

  1. Looks like your family had a lot of fun! I love it when the restaurant brings out those huge hats for the birthday person to wear, it's so funny.

    ReplyDelete